So as a part of pageant grooming given to TGPC’s Miss India Season-5 contestants, there were few girls who had concern about improving the reach of their post on Instagram, which is a super powerful medium for promotion compared to any other social media. Shriya Torne who is mentoring them had listed down few good pointers which can help improve the reach of Instagram posts. Shriya had previously won Teen Universe India 2018 and Elite’s Choice for TGPC Miss India Season-2. She is also a social media influencer and a fashion blogger. Check out the tips from her.
Tips to Improve Instagram Post Reach
- Firstly keep your account public, only then people will be able to find your posts.
- Now that you are into a pageant, keep posting content regularly. Post at least 2 times a day during a pageant, otherwise post daily
- Your post and caption should be relevant. Don’t keep meaning less caption.
- Quality of the content also matters a lot, along with good quality picture. Don’t post low quality picture as insta restricts the visibility of the same.
- Ask yourself, “Why should people follow you?” How can you make your content creative so that people are attracted to your account.
- Use #hashtags! One of the simplest and most workable hack. Next comes using RELEVANT hashtags. Look at your pictures and list down all the adjectives to remember after looking at that picture!.
- Look out for trending hashtags. Use them to reach more people.
- INSTAGRAM STORIES! The reach of your stories is more than that of your post, so make sure to make the most of this function.
- Use hashtags and tag accounts in stories.
- Share your new post on your story to let people know that you have posted.
- Give shoutouts to your Co-contestants. (Follow each other ).
- Use sticker in your stories. It also helps reaching out to more audience.
- Make sure your post has a good amount of engagement in the first 1 hour. This is how Instagram tracks and helps increase your visibility. Ask your friends and family to like your picture and comment on it in the first one hour itself.
- Reply to comments.
- Add relevant profiles in your post .
- Suggest people to turn on your post notification. So that everytime you post , they will be notified.
- You can also use the option of paid promotion , if your account is a business account.
- Directly share your Instagram post on Facebook , Pinterest and Twitter so that the audience from other sites add up here.
- Lastly, have patience!! Your followers are not going to grow overnight. It’s a slow process. Just keep on posting good content.
Categories: Pageant Tutorials