STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak.
Most of us are barely recovering from the shock of the first eliminations and here we again have the second round – the Style Icon competition. In this round, the contestants have been asked to bring out the style icons within themselves. They will be judged based on their beauty, styling and overall presentation skills. Top 9 will be selected based on the performances in this round.
Without wasting much time, let us have a look at the video compilation of the contestants’ performances.
Esteemed Panel of Judges
Our panel of judges from Ethnic Wear competition will judge the Style Icon competition too. Here are the details of the panelists.
- Melvyn Dominic Noronha – Melvyn works with Femina Miss India as the designer of national costumes. He is also a singer, an artist and a pageant coach.
- Rewati Chetri – Rewati is the first ever winner of Senorita India pageant. She represented India at Miss International 2016 in Japan.
- Pooja Priyanka – Pooja is the winner of Miss World Fiji 2016 title. She represented Fiji at Miss World 2016 pageant in the USA.
- Swati Nanda – Swati is a popular model and Television actress. Her journey to success begun with winning TGPC People’s Choice award in Indian Princess 2014. She also represented India at Top Model of the World 2014.
- Rajkanya Baruah – Rajkanya is the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title. She was also a judge in Miss TGPC 2016 pageant.
Our sponsor ‘Busy Bee’ will pick the winner for the title ‘Busy Bee Style Diva’. The lucky lady will get a high fashion wardrobe hamper from Busy Bee! Who will she be? Also, can you guess the names of the 3 contestants who will leave us by the end of this week? Let us know in comments. The competition is at it’s peak!
- Episode 9, Style Icon Competition – Elite Panel’s Choice (15/03/2017, 8 PM) – The Top choice of the Elite Panel (Premium members of The Great Pageant Community – Group) gets direct entry to the Party Wear competition.
- Episode 10, Style Icon Competition – Results (17/03/2017, 8 PM) – The scoring by the esteemed panel of judges shall be revealed and combined average scores will determine the second elimination of the competition.
- Episode 11, Party Wear Competition – Episode Video (19/03/2017, 8 PM) – Top 9 competes in the Party Wear competition. In this round, the contestants eliminated before get a chance to sneak back into the competition.
See you this Wednesday in Episode 9!