Why Priyadarshini Chatterjee, India, may win Miss World 2016?
Priyadarshini Chatterjee: Road to Miss World 2016 Crown
Miss World pageant has already begun, the excitement is high, the pageant sites are loaded with their own hotpicks for the ultimate crown, but in the end there is going to be one winner, who’ll be called as the Miss World 2016! We are in love with the entire batch of this year. In this post, we hereby analyse the chances of the Indian flag bearer, Miss Priyadarshini Chatterjee in her quest to win the ultimate crown and conquer the queenly throne as the successor of Mireia Lalaguna from Spain, the very beautiful Miss World 2015.
Talking of Priyadarshini, she looks like she’s won it already. That’s the confidence as we see it in her at the moment. There’s something in her smile that oozes peace and serenity; calmness and positivity. She has an inspiring story as well. Having faced so many problems in early life being a premature baby and being diagnosed with cancer at a very young age, the way she’s turned her hardship into her stride is simply amazing. The path she’s paved for herself is a strong example for all who lose the will to live and are always bombarded with negative thoughts. There’s a strong side of personality to this girl.
Also Read: Who should win Miss World 2016?
Now, this Indian beauty queen has quite a number of points in her stride when it comes to her chances of winning Miss World this year:
- She’s blessed with a wonderful personality, she’s very lively and fun to talk to, which Miss World Organization looks for in their winner. In recent interview she gave to TGPC, she nailed all the questions [Check Video Here]
- Excellent Communication skills along with a sharp presence of mind, yes she has it all.
- Excellent Ramp walk skills as she won Best Ramp Walk at regional as well as national pageant, which will take her far and may even help her win the Top Model sub contest.
- A photogenic face, that’s what we look for in the ultimate winner. She also won Miss Photogenic at regional pageant.
- A queenly aura, that serenity and peaceful vibes, she is a treat to watch.
- A zeal to make a difference in the life of others, she’s fighting for the cause of Child Sexual Abuse, which she has included as a part of her beauty with a purpose project.
She was diagnosed with anemia during her reign, but that didn’t stop her from working towards her beauty with a purpose project with full enthusiasm. She recovered soon and was back in no time. She’s a fighter, as she’s always said, and she continues to inspire us all. Being the Indian flag bearer, she’s pledged to make her motherland proud and she has quite a tough task ahead. But as they say it, if You think you can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!
You can follow her journey to Miss World on the official Miss World page or Miss World-India page. Meanwhile you can wish her luck by dropping in your comments here. And do tell us what do you think about her chances at Miss World this year! 🙂