Vartika Singh: Next Miss Grand International?
It’s official! Vartika Singh of Lucknow, who won the 2nd Runner-up title at Femina Miss India 2015 contest, will be representing India at Miss Grand International pageant at Bangkok in Thailand later this year.
Vartika Singh first participated in Miss Diva 2014. She was a Top 7 finalist and won the Miss Photogenic award. Her stunning face had won the attention of many. She tried her luck at Femina Miss India contest this year and won the third spot. She again won the Miss Photogenic title along with Best in National costume & Beauty with a purpose awards.
We think Vartika Singh can be the first Miss India to win the Miss Grand International title. In fact she will be the first Asian to do this. Following are our supporting points:
1) Facial Beauty – Vartika Singh has a very beautiful face. A beautiful face is always a pre-requisite for an interntional beauty queen. When a girl is chosen as the winner, the first thing the people will try to find out is how beautiful she looks. The face-shots in newspapers are the first things that are judged. Also, the face of a beauty queen ought to be commercial and marketable. Vartika scores full points in this department. Her beauty will be appreciated internationally.
2)Photogenic – Vartika Singh won the Miss Photogenic title TWICE. That too when she was in competition with ladies like Noyonita Lodh (Miss Universe 2014, Top 15), Alankrita Sahai (Miss India Earth 2014), Asha Bhat (Miss Supranational), Deeksha Kaushal (established model), Aafreen Vaz (NZ’s Next Top Model contestant), etc. Photography is her hobby and the camera loves her. Again, all the international pageant organizers would look forward to a beauty who is loved by the photographers.
3) Amazing body – Vartika is slim. Her figure is quite perfect. She was in the Top 5 of Miss Body Beauty subtitle at Miss India. In fact she looks amazing in swimsuit. Miss Grand International has a swimsuit competition on the lines of Miss Universe pageant. It can be easy for Vartika to score high in the round. Her stage presence and catwalk have improved a lot as seen in Femina Miss India finals this year.
4) Good attitude – Based on what we have seen of her, she seems to be a girl with good attitude. This can be concluded by the episodes aired of Miss Diva & Femina Miss India pageants. She is also popular among her online fans. Humility and congeniality seem to be her traits! In recent years, the organizers seem to be stressing on this. At the end, it is them with whom the winner will be spending a lot of time. So it is important that she is easy to work with and approachable.
5) Beauty with a purpose – Vartika Singh won the “Beauty with a purpose” award at Femina Miss India. It is not surprising because prior to pageantry, she has spent considerable time working on healthcare programmes of the government and private sector. She recently met the chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav and discussed her interests in supporting the government in their endeavors. She may be the face of state’s nutrition mission & “Mera Lucknow” campaign. Miss Grand International pageant also runs with the intention to do good to the humanity and having a winner like Vartika can be a matter of pride to them!
6) Good speaker – As seen in the finals of Femina Miss India, the speaking skills of Vartika are nice. She has a likable presence and is confident on stage.
7) Support of Femina Miss India organization – Femina Miss India is known for the high-class training and polishing that they impart to their delegates. This is the first year Femina Miss India is sending a representative to Miss Grand International. They will perhaps leave no stone unturned to ensure that Vartika gives her best shot.
Thus, we feel Vartika Singh is everything that one seeks in an international beauty queen. She is a clear favorite for Miss Grand International 2015 title. If not the crown, she will atleast be among the Top 5 finalists. We are pretty sure of that! Our best wishes are with Vartika.
PC: Some of the images are taken from Facebook page of Vartika Singh & Miss Diva.