Miss India 2014 season is on roll now. The heat is on and the pageant is about to kick-start in a month. Every year 1000s of girls apply in the pageant, yet only few are lucky enough to be selected for the finale. However, at the end of the day, only 3 of them would walk away with the crown on their head.
We have closely been following pageant this year, as usual, and is loaded fully with stunners. At one end when we already have stunning Koyal and Rihani as our finalists for the Fbb Femina Miss India 2014, at other end we are still awaiting for the final auditions. We have our eyes set on few girls from the regional auditions and pageants; the one girl who could easily stand out just on the basis of her facial beauty itself is Bhakti Kubavat.
Bhakti was seen several times before as well applying for Femina Miss India and Miss Diva, however was very young and raw back then. This girl, in her 20s, is now ready to take up the pressure of a pageant aspirant and is already a winner of few city pageants of her college days. We saw Bhakti at Ahmedabad auditions and got lucky to be selected for further audition at Pune. It was realized that she was the only girl from Gujarat who could make it further. The final audition is yet to take place and it will be interesting to know whether she will be able to crack it or not? But we would love to see this little angelic girl in the finale.
Why we want to see Bhakti in final line up of Miss India Contestants this year?
1) Bhakti has got the main aspect of any beauty pageant; that is facial beauty. Her angelic look is a plus point which can easily impress judges. Her smile adds up charm to her mesmerizing beauty.
2) Bhakti knows how to project in front of camera. She is a camera friendly girl and can easily tackle down the camera in the finale. It is a known fact that the one who can play with camera can bag the crown.
3) Bhakti is an established model and has done many ads and prints. Hence she know what works well and what doesn’t in showbiz and fashion.
4) She has got good sense of styling and can be groomed further to be pitch perfect.
5) Bhakti socialises with people a lot as seen from her pics, which means she is very humble and approachable. She is very active on Social Medias, which is a good sign as Miss World has one award which is given to the social media winner.
6) She has done lots of event hosting, social programmes and public speaking shows. This should definitely help her in final question as its very pressurizing to handle mass.
Where Bhakti may improve to attain an ease towards crown?
1) Bhakti needs to tone down and need to attain a body with a caliber of International pageants. If she happens to win one of the top 3, she will have around 6 months to prepare; we believe she can do this with firm determination like Parvathy Omannakuttan.
2) As pointed, Bhakti has got good sense styling yet sometimes it looks similar. She may consider experimenting with her styling and make over. Especially she can do wonders if she plays with her hairstyle. We would like to see her in high pony which would enhance her chiselled cheek bone structure.
If she can overcome these two things, she can be a force to reckon with. Now, it would be interesting whether she can win Miss India Or shall go empty-handed?
What’s your opinion?
Categories: Miss India