BUZZ – Possible changes at Miss India 2014?
There is a word around that following changes will be seen in Miss India 2014.
- There shall be 30 contestants for finale
- The training sessions shall be conducted in Sri Lanka by industries experts
- International experts will be brought in for grooming of the contestants
- International wardrobe for finale
- 5 Lakh rupees as a cash prize to the winners
- A throne for the winner in final show, like that in Miss World. (Royal feelings..!!!)
- Trophies for the winners.
- Beauty with Purpose round.
- Public Vote for selecting People’s Choice.
- National Costume Round( More of a regional costumes round)
2 thoughts on “BUZZ – Possible changes at Miss India 2014?”
Talent round is there. It is not mentioned because it is not new to Femina Miss India. Talent round has been part of the contest in past.
OH so there is no talent round again … too bad too bad