There is a word around that following changes will be seen in Miss India 2014.
- There shall be 30 contestants for finale
- The training sessions shall be conducted in Sri Lanka by industries experts
- International experts will be brought in for grooming of the contestants
- International wardrobe for finale
- 5 Lakh rupees as a cash prize to the winners
- A throne for the winner in final show, like that in Miss World. (Royal feelings..!!!)
- Trophies for the winners.
- Beauty with Purpose round.
- Public Vote for selecting People’s Choice.
- National Costume Round( More of a regional costumes round)
Categories: Miss India