Its been a long time since I could make an article on Best Miss India sub-contest for the year 2013. However, am all here with the another category called ‘Best Speaker-Miss India 2013‘ As I mentioned in previous posts, the contest was between 8 girls as follows:
1) Miss Universe India: Manasi Moghe
2) Miss World India: Navneet Kaur
3) Miss International India: Gurleen Garewal
4) Miss Supranational India: Vijaya Sharma
5) Miss Earth India: Sobhita Duhipala
6) Miss Asia Pacific World India: Srishti Rana
7) Miss Intercontinental India: Sharon Fernandes
8) Miss Grand International India: Roopa Khurana.
My Verdict on Top 3
Winner: Sobhita Duhipala, Miss Earth India.
There is no way this girl would not standout if the contest is judged just on the basis of final answer…!!! Sobhita’s classy attitude and lady like maturity keeps her ahead in terms of personality. During top 10 Q&A at Miss India, Sobhita just blasted the competition by answering a very sensible answer to the question, “If the state government should have any say in at a girl should wear?”. Her answer was more of a Lady compared to the answers of rest 9 girls who had more of a girl type answer. It’s beyond our understanding how this stunner couldn’t win Miss India and Miss Earth later on. No worries, she has moved ahead in life with awesome projects now. We wish her all the best in upcoming future..!!!
1st Runners Up: Gurleen Garewal, Miss International India.
The reason she deserves a place here is that she has so much of positive outlook while speaking. Her million dollar smile with a dimple is to die for. This girl has got brains and is quite aware of what she is speaking, unlike few other Miss India. Her Miss Diva answers were full of confidence and her speech for Miss International final was a winning speech, only if she was not kept out. We believe Gurleen should apply for Miss India and will be a force to reckon should she represent India at Miss World.
2nd Runners Up: Manasi Moghe, Miss Universe India.
Manasi may not be as fluent in answering like Gurleen or Sobhita, but when she answers, all you can see is genuineness. Manasi’s interview at Miss Universe was one of the sweetest interviews and her belle dance was just so funny yet so cute. Best speaker doesn’t mean that you always need to open your mouth, sometimes your expressions are more than sufficient. Manasi’s answer at Miss Diva were not THE best, but they made sense. I was glad that she used Hindi in final answer because that is where she shines more.
2) Most Beautiful Miss India: http://thegreatpageantcommunity.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/manasi-bags-the-title-of-most-beautiful-miss-india-2013/
3) Best Body Miss India: http://thegreatpageantcommunity.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/gurleen-srishti-sharon-sweep-top-3-for-best-body-miss-india-2013/
Author– D-Dude @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/D-Dude/258593087628881?ref=hl