[Episode-2] ‘TGPC’s Best Miss India of the Year 2017’: Top 15 Revealed
Welcome to the Episode-2 of ‘TGPC’s Best Miss India of the Year 2017’ where we shortlisted 15 girls out of 35 Nominees [Click to Check] for Round-2. The evaluation was done by the panel of judges from Indian pageantry as below.
- Mudit Malhotra: Mudit was the winner of Rubaru Mister India 2016, India’s most famous male pageant and he represented India at Mister International 2016 where he finished in Top 9. Mudit currently works as a model and has featured for famous brands in the industry.
- Shweta A Chaudhary: Shweta is the winner of Mrs. India Earth 2017 which is India’s most famous pageant for married women. She is all set to represent India at Mrs. Earth in coming June.
- Adline Castelino: Adline is the winner of Miss TGPC Season-4 which is world’s first and only online beauty pageant. Adline is in her graduation and works as a freelance model.
- Dimple Mehta: Dimple is a celebrity stylist from the duo ‘Dimple & Amrin’ who has worked with A-listed Bollywood as well as Hollywood celebrities. She has also styled many of the Miss India contestants and winners for their international pageants.
- Ritika Pal: Ritika is the winner of ‘TGPC’s Most Admired Member 2017’. She is an ardent follower of beauty pageants and has got detailed knowledge of pageantry. She also runs a pageant brand by the name of Beauty of World.
- Aditi Pillai: Aditi is one of the team members of ‘The Great Pageant Community’. Aditi handles the social media engagement and possess detailed knowledge of various pageant criteria.
-15 Finalists are listed in this post
-The selection of Top 7 shall be done in this round
-A panel of Judges shall pick 5 entries out of these 15 girls.
-The girl with the highest votes on this page will get a direct entry in Top 7.
-The core panel of TGPC will pick 1 girl from the remaining lot.
The second round will end on 15th May 2018 and we shall reveal our Top 7 on 16th May onwards for Final evaluation by the judges. Voting on this page remains open till 15th May night. Refresh this page to vote again for your favourite. You can vote for UNLIMITED times till the end of round-2.
Top 15 of TGPC’s Best Miss India of the Year 2017