Femina Miss India 2018 is in full swing with the selection of their state winners. This year is very special for all the Indian pageant fans as India has won Miss World crown after 17 years, by the courtesy of Manushi Chhillar. Hence, there is certain level of expectations from Femina Miss India organisation this year. Below are the few pointers raised by TGPC Pageant Expert RB Putki, well known for his high fashion designs.
1) Introduction of the contestants wearing their state costumes.
2) Crowning the zonal winners during finale as FMI North, FMI East, FMI West and FMI South just like how Miss World does for their continental queens.
3) 4 zonal winners, 3 Fast track winners namely Top Model, Sports/fitness and Beauty with a purpose and 3 more contestants based on overall performance, interview skills and presentation skills and 1 public poll winner forming the top 11 Semi finalists. The format would be a replica of Miss World then and would be more easy to understand on how girls placed in finale.
4) Dances of the states where a few randomly selected state winners are asked to perform their states’ classical or folk dances just like most excited part of Miss World- ‘Dances of the World’.
5) A final walk or at least a parting speech or a short chit chat with the past winner or even a short audio-visual highlighting her year as a Miss India.
6) Bringing back bouquets for the winners, to be handed over while crowning. The crowning ceremony looks incomplete without those colourful fresh flowers.
7) A grand entry of the winners, like say in a palki or so. Remember how grand it was done in 2001 where all the winners entered the stage in a floating bucket of crown shape.
Article Credits: RB Putki