Miss France 2018 Contestants: Who should win?
Miss France 2018 will be the 88th edition of the pageant. Grand finale of Miss France 2018 will take place on 16th December 2017 at Chateauroux,Center-Val de Loire region it will be aired live on TF1 channel. 30 Miss France 2018 Contestants will compete to succeed Alicia Aylies of Guyane as the next Miss France. Miss France 2018 winner will represent her country at the Miss World 2018 & Miss Universe 2018 pageant. If for any reasons the winner fails to qualify for the pageant her runner-up will represent France at that particular pageant. Jean-Pierre Foucault alongside reigning Miss France, Alicia Aylies and former Miss France,Sylvie Tellier (who also happens to be the national director of Miss France) will host the grand finale.
France has produced 2 Miss Universe winners Christiane Martel in 1953 and Iris Mittenaere in 2016. France has produced only one Miss World winner so far and that is Denise Perrier Miss World 1953. France has produced several runner-ups and semi-finalist at both the pageants.
As one of the global leaders in Pageantry, ‘The Great Pageant Community‘ is doing a People’s Choice poll on TGPC where we are giving a platform to pageant followers across the globe to vote for their favourite and show support to their favourite contestant during the contest. You can vote for your favourite contestant as many time as you want till 15th December 2017 night and the winner of the poll shall be declared just before the finale of Miss France 2018 who will have an access to free promotion on the Portal of TGPC for herself. So why delay? VOTE now.
Meet Miss France 2018 Contestants
Who should win Miss France 2018?
- Provence-Kleofina Pnishi (18%, 8 Votes)
- Tahiti-Turouru Temorere (13%, 6 Votes)
- Île-de-France-Lison Di Martino (13%, 6 Votes)
- Picardie-Paoulina Prylutska (7%, 3 Votes)
- Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon-Héloïse Urtizbéréa (7%, 3 Votes)
- Corse-Eva Colas (7%, 3 Votes)
- Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Maëva Coucke (7%, 3 Votes)
- Réunion-Audrey Chane-Pao-Kan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Franche-Comté-Mathilde Klinguer (4%, 2 Votes)
- Champagne-Ardenne-Safiatou Guinot (4%, 2 Votes)
- Rhône-Alpes-Dalida Benaoudia (2%, 1 Votes)
- Lorraine-Cloé Cirelli (2%, 1 Votes)
- Guyane-Ruth Briquet (2%, 1 Votes)
- Centre-Val de Loire-Marie Thorin (2%, 1 Votes)
- Côte d'Azur-Julia Sidi Atman (2%, 1 Votes)
- Guadeloupe-Johane Matignon (2%, 1 Votes)
- Bourgogne-Mélanie Soarès (2%, 1 Votes)
- Poitou-Charentes-Ophélie Forgit (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bretagne-Caroline Lemée (0%, 0 Votes)
- Auvergne-Marie-Anne Halbwachs (0%, 0 Votes)
- Aquitaine-Cassandra Jullia (0%, 0 Votes)
- Pays de Loire-Chloé Guémard (0%, 0 Votes)
- Nouvelle-Calédonie-Lévina Napoléon (0%, 0 Votes)
- Normandie-Alexane Dubourg (0%, 0 Votes)
- Midi-Pyrénées-Anaïs Dufillo-Medellel (0%, 0 Votes)
- Mayotte-Vanylle Emasse (0%, 0 Votes)
- Martinique-Laure-Anaïs Abidal (0%, 0 Votes)
- Limousin-Anaïs Berthomier (0%, 0 Votes)
- Languedoc-Roussillon-Alizée Rieu (0%, 0 Votes)
- Alsace-Joséphine Meisberge (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 45
Photo Credit: Miss France Organization