India was considered a powerhouse in Miss Universe pageant in 1990s, but in 2000s the country lost it’s grip. The franchise for the pageant was given to another company called I Am She, but returned to Times Group in 2013. A new pageant was instituted just to select Miss Universe India. However, after a streak of 2 years, again India is facing non-placement at Miss Universe from 2 years. Mentor of Miss Universe India Lara Dutta seems to have taken this to heart, because she visited Miss Universe Organization sometime ago and actually took feedback.
This year Miss Universe Iris Mittenaere and President of MUO Paula Stugart are in India and will be involved in the selection process of the winner. Lara Dutta seems pretty confident of a placement this time. The focus is on strong communication. Considering everything, our experts have up with the final hot-picks of Miss Diva 2017, aka Miss Universe India 2017.
- Shannon Gonsalves – This gorgeous student of Ms Ritika Ramtri has everything that you look for in a Miss Universe finalist. The balance of beauty and personality in this damsel shall not be ignored.
- Apeksha Porwal – She comes across as a lady more than most others in the batch. And why not, she has rich pageant experience and impressive communication skills. In fact, she may be the best communicator in the batch.
- Shraddha Shashidhar– She often reminds us of Lara Dutta when she talks. It’s not just her voice, she speaks intelligently just like the second Miss Universe from India. Another beauty from Ms Ramtri’s, The Tiara, Shraddha Shashidhar is one of the most popular and talked about girls in the batch.
- Tejaswini Manogna – She has an amazing profile and strong popularity. Many fans want her to return back in Femina Miss India next year, after becoming fitter.
- Spatika Surapaneni: Fierce to the core. Had MU been under Trump at the moment she would have been our runaway winner. With little fine tuning, she can win a decent placement for India.
- Trisha Sood: She is classy sassy. We can easily compare her with softer beauties who can win any pageant with their charisma. She has a power packed smile and she definitely has the best body in this batch. Can she win tomorrow. Lets wait and watch.
- Shelly Kataria: Undoubtedly the face of the pageant. Her mannerisms reminds us of Vartika Singh in a good way. She has all the guts to win Miss Diva tomorrow.
- Sonali Singh: she need a year to come in her full form. Seems to be a little docile. Her face is very latina kinds. In order to win she needs to work on her personality. Nevertheless she will make a great finalist at Miss Diva this year.
Vote for your Favourite: Who should win Miss Diva 2017?
Picture Credits: Miss Diva FB Page.