Nothing is more fun than a really engaging pageant for a fan. And that’s one of the best things about Miss TGPC! Just in short span of 10 days (in fact less), Miss TGPC Zonals has caught everyone’s attention and the contestants are winning a lot of appreciation from every corner. What to say! We are already proud of them!
In episode 5 (yes we came so far so quickly!), the contestants will compete in the ethnic wear round. The criteria of scoring is beauty, confidence, ramp skills and of course, overall presentation. Let us have a look the zonal videos.
Miss TGPC East 2017 Contestants
Miss TGPC South 2017 Contestants
Miss TGPC West 2017 Contestants
Miss TGPC North 2017 Contestants
Vote for Your Favourite at Miss TGPC 2017 Zonals [Click Here]
Scoring by TGPC Mentor Panel – Jury Panels of prominent members from The Great Pageant Community Group will score girls of the zone assigned to them which will help one of the contestants to find a guaranteed spot in Top 3 of each zone during final episode, irrespective of the scores by the jury.
- Ms. Rajkanya Baruah – Rajkanya Baruah is a popular model in India and the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title and besides, a very active group member of The Great Pageant Community. She has previously judge Miss TGPC 2016 & Miss TGPC 2017 seasons.
- Mr. Kartik Behl- Kartik Behl is the official presenter of the Miss TGPC 2017 Zonals by the virtue of his firm ‘Atharv Creations’. Kartik is a very active member of TGPC and has a very sharp eye in spotting the potential winners.
- Mr. Aman Singh- Aman is a functional English graduate, currently pursuing masters in public administration. He runs a famous pageant blog and page called Pageant Times. He loves travelling and watching pageants.
- Ms. Vagisha Mishra- Vagisha Mishra is a literature lover and a passionate pageant aficionado. Her interest in pageants lies since childhood and she began voicing out her opinions about pageantry in her blog The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry, which she started in 2014 and is one of the leading pageant portals today.
Mr. Simeon Singsit- Simeon Singsit loves beauty pageant and travelling to the core. A big fan of Lawn Tennis, Simeon loves to read a lot, write a lot and is always ready to explore the places around me. He sees beauty and happiness in the small things he does. Simeon currently fulfils his passion of putting his thoughts across the internet through the medium of his blog India and World Pageant.
Further this week in Miss TGPC Zonals:
- On Wednesday 16th August, the mentors will release their rankings and suggestions.
- On Friday 18th August, the scores of the judges for the Style Icon competition will be released.