The Great Pageant Community is extremely proud to come up with yet another exciting project with an official tie-up of TGPC with The Tiara Institute, mentored by Pageant Guru Ritika Ramtri through the medium of a pageant called ‘The Tiara Queen’ by TGPC. The synergy between two leading pageant brands of The Tiara and TGPC has come up with an idea of promoting a good talent in front of right people from this industry and provide them better visibility and support for their future pageants. Following are the details of this tie-up.
What is ‘The Tiara Queen’ by TGPC?
All the girls who get trained under The Tiara institute will get a chance to compete for a pageant in the end of the training for the title of ‘The Tiara Queen’ by TGPC. Here not only the current batch get’s to compete but even the old students who got trained in the institute anytime in past may come just for competing in this pageant to take a self assessment of where they stand.
What is in store for the winner of ‘The Tiara Queen’ by TGPC?
- A sash and crown from The Tiara Institute
- A result article of the pageant on the portal of TGPC
- A chance to go LIVE on Facebook page of TGPC to develop fans support and viewership
- An interview of winner on TGPC Blog
- Lifetime free promotion eligibility for any notable pageant she participates in future (e.g Femina Miss India, Senorita India, Miss Diva etc).
- A subsidized fees of participation for all Top 5 at The Tiara Queen if they wish to participate in zonal rounds of Miss TGPC.
Why should girls be excited with this initiative?
Well, if you are vying for pageants, you would be knowing The Tiara and TGPC are leading brands in pageant industry of India. Hence, if you win ‘The Tiara Queen’ , you not only get to keep crown and sash but also get a promotion on a portal that is globally leading on search engines. Also, TGPC has huge Indian fan following from across the country and getting promoted in front of them means gathering support from right kind of people. You know there will always be someone to shout out loud from TGPC and Tiara when you are competing for a pageant anywhere. This is what any girl want in the end, right? To get support from their people.
The first ever ‘The Tiara Queen’ by TGPC would be held on 21st June 2017 where the panel of TGPC leaders would be serving as judge. We are very much excited. How about you?