Vrushali Gaurkar, from Nagpur, has won the title of Miss TGPC 2017. She is 18 years old and is currently pursuing B. Sc. in Agriculture from College of Agriculture, Nagpur. Vrushali was also a participant at Miss TGPC 2016 where she was one of the Top 11. She battled out 14 other contestants from across India to claim the title of Miss TGPC 2017. She was crowned and sashed by Bhairavi Burad, Miss TGPC 2016, at Nashik. Vrushali has also received praises from audience and judges for her drastic transformation from season-1 to season-2.
Crowning of Vrushali Gaurkar
The revelation of result to Vrushali was done in a surprised way where we asked her to come live in a secret FB group as a part of Miss TGPC interview and asked her to get one family member along. She had no idea that few minutes later she would be revealed as the ultimate winner. She was elated to hear her name as the ultimate winner of the contest. She was crowned and sashed today at Bhairavi’s home.
At the same event, Ashwarya Bali from Chandigarh finished as 1st runner-up and Shriya Torne from Nashik finished as 2nd runner-up. Shriya got a direct entry into the Top 3 for being Top Choice of Elite Panel. Vrushali Gaurkar will now get an assured Top 10 spot in the finale of Senorita India 2017, while Ashwarya Bali and Shriya Torne gets a assured spot in Semi-finals of Senorita India 2017 auditions. As the winner of Miss TGPC 2017, Vrushali will enjoy following prizes:
-A direct entry in Top 10 of Senorita India 2017
-Rs. 10,000/- cash prize sponsored by Sumit Fashion
-Designer Wardrobe by Sumit Fashion
-High Street Fashion Wardrobe by Busy Bee
-High Street Fashion Wardrobe by I Love Kapda
-One month pageant grooming course by The Tiara worth Rs. 50,000/-
-3 months fashion grooming course by Fashion Fundas worth Rs. 40,000/-
-A modelling Portfolio shoot by Photo N Vogue
- Aarushi Sharma – Aarushi is the first ever winner of Senorita Miss Intercontinental India. She represented India at Miss Intercontinental 2016 in Sri Lanka.
- Melvyn Dominic Noronha – Melvyn works with Femina Miss India as the designer of national costumes. He is also a singer, an artist and a pageant coach.
- Pooja Priyanka – Pooja is the winner of Miss World Fiji 2016 title. She represented Fiji at Miss World 2016 pageant in the USA.
- Rajkanya Baruah – Rajkanya is the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title. She was also a judge in Miss TGPC 2016 pageant.
- Shaine Soni – Shaine is a costume designer, stylist and director (operations) of Rubaru Miss India Elite 2016 pageant. As designer and stylist, she works with Film & TV personalities as well as beauty pageant contestants.
- Swati Nanda – Swati is a popular model and Television actress. Her journey to success begun with winning TGPC People’s Choice award in Indian Princess 2014. She also represented India at Top Model of the World 2014.
The judges were asked to go through the full performance videos of all the 7 Finalists and submit their rankings based on overall performance in terms of beauty, presentation and personality. The following is the final leader-board based on rankings given by the judges.
The full Result of the contest is as below
|1st Runner-Up||Ashwarya Bali|
|2nd Runner-Up||Shriya Torne|
|Top 7||Pallavi Singh
|Top 9||Priya Shah
|Top 12||Monisha Retna
|Top 15||Ahina Datta
The winners of the Subtitles are as below
|Photo N Vogue ‘Miss Photogenic’||Ashwarya Bali|
|Miss Personality||Adwitiya Verma|
|Beyond the Beauty’ by Wings to Fame||Roma Jee|
|Miss Congeniality||Adwitiya Verma|
|Sumit Fashion ‘Miss Elegance’||Honey Dhawan|
|Busy Bee ‘Style Diva’||Honey Dhawan & Roma Jee|
|I Love Kapda ‘Party Queen’||Shriya Torne|
|Miss Multimedia||Roma Jee|
|Best in Live Chat||Monisha Retna & Roma Jee|
|Best Transformation||Priya Shah|
|People’s Choice||Roma Jee|
Farewell to Miss TGPC 2016, Bhairavi Burad
Our best wishes are with Bhairavi Burad, Miss TGPC 2016. Bhairavi, you are the first winner of Miss TGPC title and you will always be very special to us. Never feel alone, because TGPC is always at your back, cheering for you!
We are deeply thankful to our sponsors for supporting us. This has been possible only because of their faith. Thanks a lot for following Miss TGPC 2017. We look forward to more editions of this pageant in future. Until then!
More Pictures from Coronation