Technically a style icon is someone who is known for her fashionable outfits. But this is not a broad definition. The term ‘Style Icon’ goes beyond outfits; it is about personality, confidence and self-esteem. The people who are generally termed as “Style Icons” are comfortable in their skins and like being who they are. This week the 11 Finalists will compete in “Style Icon competition”, trying to bring out the Style Icons within them!
Task – Dress up in anything you like and do a catwalk within 30 seconds. The criteria for scoring: Fashion sense, Selection of look, Beauty quotient, Ramp-walk and Overall conduct.
Style Icon Competition, Episode Video
The videos sent by all the contestants have been combined here. Suggest you to watch the video in at least 360p quality setting.
Style Icon Competition, Judges
The panel of judges from Ethnic Wear Competition will continue for this round too.
- Ms. Sudha Subramanian Aggarwal – She is the national director of World Supermodel India pageant. The winners of the pageant represent India at the coveted international modelling contest, World Supermodel pageant. Her other two brands, Bird in Blue and Yellow Umbrella are also the sponsors of Miss TGPC 2016.
- Ms. Rajkanya Baruah – She is a popular model in India and the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title and besides, a very active group member of The Great Pageant Community.
- Ms. Shaine Soni – She is a costume designer, stylist and director (operations) of Rubaru Miss India Elite 2016 pageant. As designer and stylist, she works with Film & TV personalities as well as beauty pageant contestants.
TGPC Elite Panel – The Panel of prominent members from The Great Pageant Community Group will continue to be a part of the evaluation process this week too. Based on rankings by the panel, one contestant will make it to the final leg of the competition, irrespective of the scores by the jury.
Here are the details about the coming episodes of Miss TGPC this week.
- Episode 10, Style Icon Competition [Reviews] – The experts from The Great Pageant Community will provide feedback to the contestants about their performances, which they can take positively for self-improvement. Catch the episode here on 21st September 2016, 8 PM IST.
- Episode 11, Style Icon Competition [Results] – The scores/rankings and the comments from the judges and TGPC Elite Panel will be revealed. Based on these, few girls will make it to the final leg of the competition. Catch the episode here on 23rd September 2016, 8 PM IST.
By the way, did you vote for your favourites in ‘Miss Popularity’ yet? All you have to do is to go to “Miss TGPC” & “The Great Pageant Community” on Facebook and like the pictures of your favorites. All the likes will be summed up and the contestant with maximum likes will win the title of “Miss Popularity”.
Which contestants impressed you the most in this round? Let us know in comments. 🙂
Categories: Miss TGPC 2016