Miss TGPC 2016: Episode 6, Ethnic Wear Competition [Video]
If you want to be a model or a beauty queen,
You need to have contacts.
You need to be tall.
You need to live in metropolitan cities.
If you want to be a model or a beauty queen, you just need to have a strong desire and the optimism to move towards this dream. And then the universe will support you with opportunities that enable you to get to where you want to be. And one such opportunity is Miss TGPC! We are thankful to all the followers of the pageant for your interest and love.
Now it is time for a major round in the contest – The Ethnic Wear Competition. And we call this round major because few girls will leave the race for Miss TGPC 2016 title at the end of this round.
Task: In this round, the contestants were to send their videos in ethnic wear. The length of the video should be 30 seconds maximum and the background music was also given to the contestants. The evaluation of the videos shall be done by judges on criteria like ramp-walk skills, sense of styling, grace/elegance suitable to the theme, confidence/attitude and the overall impact.
Ethnic Wear Competition, Episode Video
Within a given period of time, the contestants were asked to submit their videos. Experts at The Great Pageant Community did a first-level screening of the videos and made suggestions to the contestants for improvements. Sending new videos was not mandatory, yet many of the contestants showed their strong dedication by sending new videos within the initial time-limit itself! Here is the episode 6 video in which videos of all the contestants have been combined. We recommend you to watch it in 360p quality at minimum.
Some of the contestants have shot their videos on the terrace, while some have shot it in the hall-ways of their houses! As they say, where there is a will, there is a way. 🙂
Ethnic Wear Competition, Judges
The panel of judges consists of the following reputed personalities.
- Ms. Sudha Subramanian Aggarwal – She is the national director of World Supermodel India pageant. The winners of the pageant represent India at the coveted international modelling contest, World Supermodel pageant. Her other two brands, Bird in Blue and Yellow Umbrella are also the sponsors of Miss TGPC 2016.
- Ms. Rajkanya Baruah – She is a popular model in India and the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title and besides, a very active group member of The Great Pageant Community.
- Ms. Shaine Soni – She is a costume designer, stylist and director (operations) of Rubaru Miss India Elite 2016 pageant. As designer and stylist, she works with Film & TV personalities as well as beauty pageant contestants.
TGPC Elite Panel – A panel consisting of prominent members of TGPC Facebook Group has been formed to be a part of the evaluation process this week. The panel has the power to save one girl in the Bottom 3 from elimination. It is possible that the panel doesn’t use the power if it’s Top 10 matches the Top 10 of the judges. But if that is not the case, it will use it’s Veto power and one of the Bottom 3 contestants will be saved from elimination!
Here are the details about the coming episodes of Miss TGPC this week.
- Episode 7, Ethnic Wear Competition [Reviews] – The experts from The Great Pageant Community will provide feedback to the contestants about their performances, which they can take positively for self-improvement. Catch the episode here on 14th September 2016, 8 PM IST.
- Episode 8, Ethnic Wear Competition [Results] – The scores and the comments from the judges will be revealed. The rankings of the ‘TGPC Elite Panel’ will also be announced. Based on these, few girls will be permanently out from the race of Miss TGPC 2016 title. Catch the episode here on 16th September 2016, 8 PM IST.
By the way, did you check out the crown of Miss TGPC 2016?
Who will win this stunning crown? Who among 13 contestants were the best in the ethnic wear round in your opinion? Who will be the Top 3 choices of the judges? Which beauties will face elimination at the end of this round? Let us know your thoughts in comments section. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Miss TGPC 2016: Episode 6, Ethnic Wear Competition [Video]”