The official contestants of Miss Diva 2016 have been finally unveiled. 16 bright girls have been chosen for Miss Diva 2016 pageant. Like past 2 years, the pageant will be in a TV show format and hosted by former Miss Universe Lara Dutta. The finals will be mostly held in second week of September 2016.
Among the contestants, some of them are repeaters.
- Aradhana Buragohain from North-East India was a participant in Femina Miss India 2016. She even cracked the Top 10.
- Sophiya Singh from Delhi is Miss Eco Universe India.
- Sakshma Srivastav is a former Campus Princess contestant. She works in Channel [V] India.
- Ishita Sachdeva got direct entry in Top 16 by winning Campus Princess 2016 season 2.
- Natasha Bhardwaj was Top 5 finalist in Campus Princess 2016 season 1.
- Heena Bhalla had applied for Miss Diva in past but backed out before final auditions due to contract issues.
- Monisha Ramesh was a contestant in Miss Diva 2014. She could not make it to the Top 7.
- Roshmitha Harimurthy was a Top 5 finalist in Femina Miss India 2016.
At the moment, Heena Bhalla and Roshmitha Harimurthy are considered as the front-runners, but it is too early to say anything. Let us see how the girls perform in the various tasks of the pageant. The winner goes to Miss Universe 2016, which will be held in the Philippines coming January.
Miss Diva 2016 Contestants – VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE
Credits: Miss Diva Facebook