Fernanda Sobarzo is Miss Mundo Chile 2015
Fernanda Sobarzo was crowned as Miss Mundo Chile 2015 (Miss World Chile 2015) at the conclusion of the national pageant. She will not represent Chile in Miss World 2015 contest coming December in Sanya, China. Fernanda Sobarzo stands 171 cm tall and is a student of 3rd year Commercial Engineering. She had to battle out 14 other delegates to claim the title of Miss Mundo Chile 2015. Fernanda was crowned by the out going queen, Camila Andrade, Miss Mundo Chile 2013.
At the same event, Lía González was crowned as 1st runner-up, Sofía Saavedra was adjudged to be 2nd runner-up, Nicole López was adjudged as 3rd runner-up and Carolina Montalbán was declared as 4th runner-up.
Miss Chile Organisation believes that Fernanda is not only beautiful by face but she also stands out for her elegance, sweetness and her kindness. She was extremely attentive, good learner, very punctual in all the pre-pageant activities. Beside winning the main title, she also won Miss Elegance, Miss Photogenic, Miss Beauty with a Purpose. She was also a Top 3 in Beach Beauty and a Top 6 in Sports and Fitness Challenger. The panel of Miss Mundo Chile 2015 consisted of 9 former Miss Mundo Chile winners. The panel was follow:
- María Soledad García, Miss World Chile 1984.
- Yasna Vukasovic, Miss World Chile 1987.
- María Isabel Jara, Miss World Chile 1990.
- Luz Francisca Valenzuela, Miss World Chile 1996.
- Paulina Mladinic, Miss World Chile 1997.
- Christianne Balmelli, Miss World Chile 2001.
- Constanza Silva, Miss World Chile 2006.
- Gabriela Pulgar, Miss World Chile 2011, Miss World Talent Winner in 2011 and Top 20 in Miss World 2011.
- Camila Recabarren, Miss World Chile 2012 and top 10 finalist in Miss World Top Model Fast Track in 2012.
- Camila Andrade, Miss World Chile 2013, the last title holder of the pageant and also the reigning Miss World Chile.
Chile has only placed 4 times in the finale of Miss World. In 1967, Margarita Verónica Téllez Gabella made it to the Top 10. In 1998, Daniella Andrea Campos Lathrop made it to the Top 10 and also won Queen of the Americas title. In 2000, Isabel Bawlitza Muñoz managed to find a spot in Top 10 and in 2011, Gabriela Pulgar Luco was among on of the Top 20. However, Chile has never the crown of Miss World. Do you think Fernanda Sobarzo.
Categories: National Pageants