Aditi Arya is undergoing a strict training and grooming sessions for her preparation for Miss World 2015 contest. She would try to grab India’s 6th Miss World crown, which is due since 2000. This girl came as a dark horse in the finale and surprised everyone by winning the main crown of Femina Miss India 2015. She is surprising all of us since then, by her amazing transformation she is going through. She is also a Miss India with one of the best personalitiess in recent years. She will surely grab the attention in the contest in December at Sanya, China. Our team has compiled 10 things that is not publicly known to all of us. So here you go..!!!
10 things you didn’t know about Aditi Arya
- Femina Miss India 2015 Aditi Arya hits the gym 2 days a week and enjoys altitude training. She also follows pilates under expert guidance. These habits can help her in Miss World 2015 pageant.
- Aditi Arya learnt touch typing at the mere age of 8!
- She takes 5 meals a day. She starts her day with lukewarm water and a pinch of cinnamom. A platter of fruits is her favorite.
- Aditi is fond of street-plays. She has done many of them. She has also done theatre.
- Aditi Arya is a soft-ball player and has played at state-level. Softball is similar to base-ball. This can help her in Sports contest of Miss World 2015.
- She idiolizes Miss World 2000 & Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.
- Aditi Arya has not given up her job. She is preparing for Miss World 2015 pageant but at the same time she is also working as a analyst for Global Consulting Firm Ernst & Young.
- She is an Indian School of Business (ISB) Young leader and has a deferred admission in MBA (Master of Business Administration) program.
- Aditi is helping the Anganwadi women & children in Haryana region. This is the agenda of her “Beauty with a purpose” project for Miss World 2015. India has always done well in this part of the contest and Aditi may be able to continue this trend.
- Aditi is actively associated with many non-profit groups, even before Miss India 2015 happened.
For more Updates, follow us on our Facebook Page.
Categories: Miss India