For the first time, Femina Miss India team gave the task of styling Miss India to Rocky S; and Viola, it worked out so well. Rocky styled Koyal Rana, Miss World India 2014 and Noyonita Lodh, Miss Universe India 2014 during their stints at their pageants. He has styled celebrities like John Abraham, Bipasha Basu, Shilpa Shetty, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Beyoncé Knowles.
In contradiction to every year, where even the stunning most Miss India were bashed for their bad styling, this year received a lot of appreciation at Miss World and Miss Universe. We feel Femina really made a good move. We wish to see him styling the girls in this year’s pageant as well. Talking to Rocky S about the Tips and Techniques to stand out in a pageant, here is what he had to say:
Feel like a winner when you choose your pageant dresses. Go for the designs which will have you looking like a million bucks as you walk across the stage, smiling with confidence. If you are in a pageant, then you want to be noticed. After all, all the women in attendance are bound to be beautiful and only a right dress and styling can then help you to stand out and leave your mark. No two pageant dresses should alike. When it comes to beauty pageants, everyone knows that pageant dress and gowns can make or break a contestant. Choosing the best pageant dress is critical to ensuring that you have given the competition your very best effort. Along with exuding self-confidence, poise, and grace your choice of pageant gown may be the determining factor of how the judges score your performance. It is important that you make the decision of what gown you will wear carefully.
Styling Tips by Rocky S
The following are just some of the many things to consider when it comes time to choose the right dress for you:
- One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a pageant dress is color. When choosing the color of your dress, it is important to understand what colors look best with your natural skin tone and hair color..
- Knowing your body shape is vitally important when selecting a dress. Always choose a dress that compliments your shape.
- You will need to consider how revealing you want your dress to be. Knowing what the judges are looking for is crucial for making your decision. It is also important to follow any rules and guidelines set forth in the pageant competition.
- You will need to make sure that the dress fits perfectly. If it is too tight around the bust or too loose, you may end up forfeiting the win.
- You will need to decide what type of neckline your pageant gown should have. Your natural figure and shape will determine what type of neckline will look best on you. The neckline should also compliment as well as enhance your shoulders.
- Accessories yourself with classy jewellery that enhances and blends well with the entire look. It is essentially important along with the right make-up and hairdo.
Stay tuned for an Exclusive Interview with Rocky S…!!!
Check out his Collection:
Also read: Indobase.Com