Episode 5 was repeat of episode 2 – a debutante came and won it all! We got two more semi-finalists in the names of Smit & Lisbern. Saloni solidified her first place. As we declared before, this may be the last prelim episode. Unless there is a notable rise in the number of entries, we will not stick to our original plan of 8 prelim episodes. The final call will be taken on coming sunday. If you want to play this game for more time, please share this post to your friends and encourage them to participate! All of us have been having some serious fun here! 😀
Outline of the Format
- In this season, we will have total 8 or 10 episodes – 6 or 8 prelims, 1 Semi-final and 1 Final.
- The winners & 1st Runner-ups of the prelims will compete in Semi-Final for 2 spot in Finals.
- The 2 leaders of the leader-board at the end of 6 or 8 episodes will get the remaining spots in the finals.
Maximum length of answers must be 300 characters (including spaces). Entries with greater lengths will be considered invalid.
Rules & Regulations
- Answer only as a comment to the official episode post in website (here)
- Good grammar, complete spellings and overall presentation will also be considered. But the main parameter of judgement will be content.
- Answers on posts in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be considered
- Answers accepted only in English
- Maximum length 300 characters (including spaces)
- Entries to be submitted within prescribed time-limit
- Winner to be announced post the deadline to submit entries
- Judges’ decision is final
- We operate as per IST
Hall Of Fame
- EP01 – Winner: Saloni Sharma, 1st Runner-up: Priyank B, 2nd Runner-up Kartik Behl
- EP02 – Winner: Ankit Bhatt, 1st Runner-up: Saloni Sharma, 2nd Runner-up Adney G
- EP03 – Winner Saloni Sharma, 1st Runner-up: Ankit Bhatt, 2nd Runner-up Priyank B, 3rd Runner-up Smit Nikam, 4th Runner-up Iftekar Alam
- EP04 – Winner Saloni Sharma, 1st Runner-up Adney G, 2nd Runner-up Smit Nikam, 3rd Runner-up Juan Spain, 4th Runner-up Kartik Behl
- EP05 – Winner Lisbern Shawn, 1st Runner-up Smit Nikam, 2nd Runner-up Saloni Sharma, 3rd Runner-up Juan Spain, 4th Runner-up Shobin Krishna