The state audition of Femina Miss India 2019 is in full swing and 1000s of girls would be giving auditions from their relevant states. Followings are few things that you should keep in mind if you are planning to audition for Femina Miss India, this year or later in future.
- Minimum Height should be 5’5″ and above
- 18-25 of age (25 as of 31st December of audition year)
- Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged
- Indian Passport Holder
- 26 & 27 years old as on 31stDecember of the year you are auditioning and OCI card holder can only compete for the runner up positions.
You can audition from following states, ONLY if you valid documents to back it up.
- Birth State: Birth certificate [The State mentioned on your Birth certificate]
- Current state: Employment certificate/College Certificate or ID/Residential proof (Gas bill/Phone bill/light bill) [The State where she is currently studying or is employed in]
- Native State: Parents residential proof (Gas bill/Phone bill/light bill) / either of your parent’s birth certificate. [The State where both or at least one of your parents are residing. The applicant can also apply from either of their parent’s birth state as well]
Documents to be Carried:
Carry the photocopies of the following documents with you and pictures as follows:
- Valid Indian passport (If applied then carry an acknowledgment receipt, if not, then apply once you get to Top-3)
- Birth certificate, 12thexamination passing mark sheet OR College Id card OR current residential proof (light bill/phone bill/gas bill) OR employment certificate,
- Driving license OR PAN card OR Aadhar card.
- Unmarried status affidavit on a Rs.100 stamp paper.
*Documents mentioned in point 2 & 3 are mandatory documents. Also, if you are a student please carry your student’s id.
Audition Process (May slightly change)
Registration: Mandatory Registration at Desk with your documents.
Round 1: Walk Round in Black cocktail Dress (First Elimination)
Round 2: Introduction (Shortlisting of to Top 10/15)
Round 3: Question & Answer (Selection of Top 3)
Attire to be carried:
- White T-top (T-back)/ round neck with broad straps (Ganjee) (Will be provided by FMI but carry one from your end as well)
- Blue denim or black shorts (till upper thigh or mid-thigh)
- Stilettos/heels (at least 4-inch high)
- Short black cocktail dress (mid-thigh length)
- Stilettos / Heels (at least 4-inch high)
Make-up and Hair: You need to do your own make up and hair, ideally do it from home itself. FMI team may not provide this at state auditions.
- Hair:Blow dried out curls or straight. NO tight curls.
- Makeup: Soft fresh day look. Keep your makeup natural and not heavy. No dark lip colors.
Things to be noted:
- Once you have successfully registered with FMI, you would be briefed on the show flow for the day. Parents, friends and chaperones can view the audition.
- You must inform your parents that the event would take until late evening to finish.
- Miss India Organization will not provide any travel and stay expenses incurred by you at this Stage.
- Food will not be provided so you are advised to carry some dry snacks to the venue such as dry fruits/electoral/ chips/finger food.
- Avoid colored contact lenses. Judges should be able to see natural eye colour. Natural contact lenses are allowed
- You are expected to maintain basic hygiene and come groomed and well-kept for the event.
- Carry your necessary medicines (if any)
- Do not fix any other engagements for the same day as the audition round would take until late evening to finish. Block the next day for Sponsor visits about which you will be informed after the auditions (Only if you are selected in Top 3).
- Be well presented and well behaved always (even if you are just lounging around at the venue). Your appearance, code of conduct shall be noted every day.
Hope this article helps you remain better prepared for Femina Miss India State auditions!!!