Femina Miss India 2018 First Hotpicks: Fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 pageant began yesterday in Mumbai. The 35-day long pageant will see contestants from across the country battle it out in various events to win the title of Fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 and right to represent India at the Miss World 2018 pageant in Sanya, China in the month of December. Manushi Chhillar the reigning Miss World will crown her national successor at the end of the Femina Miss India pageant. The 55th edition of the pageant will take place on Tuesday, 19th of June, 2018 at NSCI Mumbai. The pageant will also select Indian delegates to the Miss United Continents 2018 and Miss Grand International 2018 pageants.
The batch so far is looking strong and we can’t wait to find out all the surprises and disappointments. We are expecting nothing less than a potboiler. It will be a race to the finish line. Here are our first hotpicks.
Femina Miss India 2018 First Hotpicks
- Gayatri Bhardwaj, Delhi – Gayatri looks like one of those glamorous Hindi movie actresses from the 60s and the 70s. Not only is she pretty but also well-spoken and highly educated which will be a deadly combo at the Miss World pageant.
- Anna Kler, Punjab – Anna will be the best choice to represent India at Miss Grand International 2018. This girl has amazing stage projection and can give latinas a run for their money in the walk department.
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Manipur – Nimrit is a girl who can end up with the main crown but we feel she can do well and maybe even win the title of Miss United Continents 2018.
- Meenakshi Chaudhary, Haryana – Meenakshi in motion is a delight to watch; the way the camera captures her face is truly amazing. Meenakshi compared to the other 3 girls is bit raw and will need some intense training to shine; although we feel Miss Universe is the pageant where she belongs and not Miss World.
- Lily Lalremkimi Darnei, Mizoram – Lily’s beauty is so exotic! We would love to see someone from NE represent India at Miss World and Lily will be just perfect for it.
- Shreya Rao Kamavarapu, Andhra Pradesh – Shreya is one of our favorites to win the crown. She reminds us of Parvathy Omanakuttan, the last south Indian to represent India at Miss World pageant. Shreya has everything to do well at any international pageant provided she is styled properly and works on her walk.
- Sumita Bhandari, Uttarakhand – Sumita is our sentimental favourite; just heart her stunning face and tall frame. Sumita screams Miss Universe and considering that the pageant is not picking delegate for Universe, we would love to see her at MGI if not for Anna.
- Bhavana Durgam Reddy, Karnataka – Bhavna, in the beginning, was a hot favourite for the crown but as the time passed, we don’t see much from her side and we feel she needs some time to groom herself before she can go to an international pageant. Having said that one can’t deny the fact that this girl has potential; she is like a blank canvas; it is up to the Organizers on how they transform her.
- Stefy Patel, Jharkhand – Stefy Beautiful face, a good walk and decent speaker; she is the ultimate spoiler of this batch.
- Mehaak Punjabi, Maharashtra – Mehaak is tall and striking; at times I feel she is more suited for modelling than pageantry, but it is just matter of perspective and with a face like that she will be well received internationally.
Photo Credit: Miss India Organization