India’s Next Top Model Season 3 has kick started with 16 delegates vying for most prestigious title in the field of modelling in India. The will air on MTV India every Saturday starting from October 21st at 7 PM (IST). This time Malaika Arora Khan and Milind Soman will suit as co-judge along with MTV VJ Anusha ,ace fashion photographer Dabboo Ratnani & Neeraj Gabba, who will be mentoring the contestants through out the season. 18-years-old Danielle Canute from Mumbai bagged the title of India’s Next top Model Season-1 and 21 years old Pranati Prakash Rai bagged the title of India’s Next Top Model Season-2.
Have a look at the 16 contestants and vote for your favourite who you think should win India’s Next Top Model Season-3. You can vote multiple time a day till the finale of the show. We will declare the winner of People’s Choice for INTM on the day of finale.
India’s Next Top Model Season-3 Contestants
Who should win India's Next Top Model-3?
- Tanya Jacob (1%, 48 Votes)
- Summer Jacobs (6%, 290 Votes)
- Shweta Raj (6%, 302 Votes)
- Sabita Karki (14%, 725 Votes)
- Riya Subodh (27%, 1,406 Votes)
- Payal Wadhwa (11%, 597 Votes)
- Parina Chopra (14%, 730 Votes)
- Madhurima Roy (2%, 102 Votes)
- Gauri Arora (4%, 187 Votes)
- Gabriella Terese (0%, 12 Votes)
- Eva Aario (5%, 284 Votes)
- Deepika Das (1%, 42 Votes)
- Bhanu Priya (1%, 37 Votes)
- Apoorva Soni (7%, 367 Votes)
- Akanksha Corda (0%, 23 Votes)
- Aakriti Anand Singh (1%, 56 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,208
Photo Credit: Social Media Profiles of the finalist & MTV India.