Miss TGPC Zonals 2017, Episode 2: Style Icon [Videos]
We saw all the contestants of Miss TGPC 2017 Zonals in Episode 1 where we also saw them in motion through video introduction. Today we are going one step ahead and will see them dazzling the ramp in Style Icon round. Style Icon here is not just about stylish outfit, but about the personality, confidence and self-esteem that these girls will demonstrate in the round. The girls were asked to wear anything experimental that resonates with their personality and demonstrates their style and walk down the ramp for 30 seconds. The judges were asked to score the girls based on their Fashion sense, Selection of look, Beauty quotient, Ramp-walk and Overall feel of the performance. Without much ado, let’s have a look at the performances of each girl.
Miss TGPC North 2017
Miss TGPC East 2017
Miss TGPC West 2017
Miss TGPC South 2017
Vote for Your Favourite at Miss TGPC 2017 Zonals [Click Here]
Scoring by TGPC Mentor Panel – The 4 jury Panels of prominent members from The Great Pageant Community Group will score girls of the zone assigned to them which will help one of the contestants to find a guaranteed spot in Top 3 of each zone during final episode, irrespective of the scores by the jury.
- Ms. Rajkanya Baruah – Rajkanya Baruah is a popular model in India and the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title and besides, a very active group member of The Great Pageant Community. She has previously judge Miss TGPC 2016 & Miss TGPC 2017 seasons.
- Mr. Kartik Behl- Kartik Behl is the official presenter of the Miss TGPC 2017 Zonals by the virtue of his firm ‘Atharv Creations’. Kartik is a very active member of TGPC and has a very sharp eye in spotting the potential winners.
Mr. Aman Singh- Aman is a functional English graduate, currently pursuing masters in public administration. He runs a famous pageant blog and page called Pageant Times. He loves travelling and watching pageants.
Ms Vagisha Mishra- Vagisha Mishra is a literature lover and a passionate pageant aficionado. Her interest in pageants lies since childhood and she began voicing out her opinions about pageantry in her blog The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry, which she started in 2014 and is one of the leading pageant portals today.
Mr. Simeon Singsit- Simeon Singsit loves beauty pageant and travelling to the core. A big fan of Lawn Tennis, Simeon loves to read a lot, write a lot and is always ready to explore the places around me. He sees beauty and happiness in the small things he does. Simeon currently fulfils his passion of putting his thoughts across the internet through the medium of his blog India and World Pageant.
Next week in Miss TGPC:
- On Wednesday 9th August, the mentors will release their rankings and suggestions.
- On Friday 11th August, the scores of the judges for the Style Icon competition will be released.
- On Sunday 13th August, the contestants will compete in the Ethnic Wear competition.
Check the Prizes of Miss TGPC 2017 Zonals: Click Here