While Miss World is on in its full swing, the audience is thoroughly excited about the whole fiesta. While all the contestants are trying to do their best to show to the world the extravaganza, the fun, the once-in-a-lifetime experience through their social sites (All thanks to the Multimedia Challenge), the fans worldwide are all trying to predict who will take home the crown! All the eyeballs are glued to their internet devices, there are girls who are shining apart and are managing to grab the attention of the audience. One such girl is Mongolia’s bet, Bayartsetseg Altangerel, also known as Bela ❤
Also Read: Who should win Miss World 2016 [Vote]?
A model cum actress (popular for her American TV Stint Marco Polo), she’s already been in the limelight in her homeland! Plus she’s a pageant veteran! She’s already participated in Miss International in 2014 and Miss Earth in 2015. While she went unplaced in MI, she did use all her experience to bag a spot in Top 15 in ME. Moreover, she won a gold medal each in Miss Photogenic and Evening gown segment and managed to grab a Bronze medal for Cocktail Wear. She was also a part of Top 4 in the Eco Beauty segment which was loved by everyone! This girl has a star quality about her, and stars do always manage to shine apart from the rest 😉 She is perhaps the strongest girl sent by Mongolia so far in the history. The only placement Mongolia has managed to get in Miss World is by Sarnai Amar in MW 2010.
Well this girl has got many positive points in her kitty when it comes to her quest at winning the main crown:
- Full On Confidence, that’s visible in her smile
- Experience! Yes, this is her third international pageant so far. She’s definitely going to charm everyone with a spectacular performance
- A very warm and congenial personality
- A universally acceptable oriental beauty features that makes you love her instantly
- Good communication skills, she can speak English and Spanish fluently without having to take pauses
- Being a popular model in the homeland, she’ll go far in the Top Model round
- An excellent Introduction Video! It exactly looks like a film trailer. “First Impression is always the last Impression”- She’s playing her cards really well. She was also on the No.1 Position for Best Introduction Videos. You can watch her introduction video here:
- She’s already made the first cut for talent sub contest where she played a magic and quick change artist among the 21 other semi-finalists. Here’s a link to the video:
- She won Beauty with a purpose contest in her national pageant in 2015 where she was placed as 1st runner up.
In one of her Facebook Posts, she writes down, “I believe we’re all connected. I believe in positive energy. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe in taking care of each other. And I believe in putting good out into the world. I think the great use of life is to spend it for something that truly lasts. “
She adds – “My vision for Miss World is to reach a wider audience to present ideas, teach empathy and celebrate the worlds’ beauty and diversity. Not for myself, but for those without a voice, those who have fought for their rights; their rights to live in peace and be treated with dignity. Their right to equality, opportunity and education.”
We wish her all the very best! We so wish to see Miss World 2016 crown on the head of this stunning lady. You can follow her journey by following her official Miss World – Mongolia page and on the official Miss World Page as well. Don’t forget to post comments about your views regarding Miss Mongolia.
Pictures Credit: Miss World and Miss Mongolia World Facebook Pages