PHOTO CREDIT: MISS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION.
First big Pageant for the year 2014 is about to kick-start in Tokyo, Japan. The 54th edition will see 77 beauties from around the world to compete for one of the most prestigious crowns in the world. Though the quality of contestants is not too great, this contest is & will turn out to be a fierce battle between the front-runners. Philippines is expecting a Back to Back from Mary Anne Guidotti, whereas countries like India & Thailand are fighting for their first Miss International crown. Here is our experts’ choice for Miss International 2014 Pre Arrival Hotpciks.
We have come up with these hot-picks after considering inputs from TGPC fans Hemanth Hems, Humera Khan, Shobin Krishna, Rahul Singla, Titan Missosology, Roopesh D’Souza & others.
15.Spain~Rocío Tormo of Spain is a stunner from head to toe, her features are just beautiful. She is also blessed with a perfect body, but we feel she is more suited for Modelling than Beauty Pageants.
14.Venezuela ~Michelle Bertolini of Venezuela is the real underdog of this pageant, many aren’t considering her as a threat to the crown, but we feel that she is capable of pulling off a Maria Gabriella Isler & she will give her cent percent for the contest.
13. Guyana ~Ruqayyah Boyer is a seasonal pageant veteran, she represented Guyana at Miss Universe 2012 & Miss World 2013 where she failed to place, but her recent training in The Philippines & her experience will help probably her advance into the semis of Miss International 2014.
12.Netherlands~ Shauny Bult has one of the most beautiful eyes ever. Her beauty is very MIO prototype, she has earlier represented the Oranje’s at Miss Earth in 2012 where she failed to place.
11. Russia~Alina Rekko is a true Russian beauty. This blonde bombshell is on her way to give Russia its first Miss International crown.
10. USA~Samantha Brooks is another pageant veteran who is trying to prove her mettle at Miss International 2014, Her experience will help her do well in the pageant for sure.
9. Ecuador~Carla Prado reminds us of Ecuador’s first international winner Fernanda Cornejo Miss International 2011. We feel Ecuador might get its second Miss International crown this year.
8. Thailand~Punika Kulsoontornrut was recently dethroned as Miss Earth Air 2013 because she was competing in Miss International. She is definitely one of the most successful pageant girls who is competing & she won’t let her countrymen down in our opinion.
7. Brazil ~Deise Benício is a true Glamazon who screams Miss Universe. We have high hopes for this girl & we know she won’t disappoint us.
6. United Kingdom~ Victoria Tooby is a living Barbie Doll, She can easily be the face of the pageant but her styling might let her down.
5. India~Jhataleka Malhotra is India’s best to bring home its first Miss International crown. She has the beauty & brains to win the crown by a landslide margin, but her body is an issue if she sheds some belly weight, this girl can easily be India’s first Miss International.
4. Mexico~Vianey del Rosario Vázquez Ramírez, Mexico is a Powerhouse at Miss International. They never fail to send stunner in pageants and this year is no exception. Her modelling experience will help her a lot during her stay in Tokyo.
3. Israel~Shani Hazan was a hot favorite to win the Miss World 2012 crown, but she failed to place in the top 15. Shani is back with a vengeance & is trying to put Israel back on the Beauty Pageant Map.
2. Philippines~Bianca Guidotti is aiming for a Back to Back in her country, Bianca has everything that can make her the winner & we have no doubts about her capability to defend the crown for the Philippines.
1. France~Aurianne Sinacola is the first French representative to be sent to Miss International by Miss France organization, This 20-year-old is without a doubt the clear front-runner & girl to beat at Miss International 2014. She speaks well, has a banging body & a flawless face which is fitting the prototype of Miss International.