Half the season has already ended and it has been fun all the way! Semi-finalists by far: Saloni, Priyank, Ankit and Adney! Who will be the fifth semi-finalist? In fact, it is possible that we may have two new semi-finalists just from this episode! Will that happen? Only time will show. 🙂 Episode 5 question:
Outline of the Format
- In this season, we will have total 10 episodes – 8 prelims, 1 Semi-final and 1 Final.
- The winners & 1st Runner-ups of the prelims will compete in Semi-Final for 2 spot in Finals.
- The 2 leaders of the leader-board at the end of 8 episodes will get the remaining spots in the finals.
Maximum length of answers must be 300 characters (including spaces). Entries with greater lengths will be considered invalid.
Rules & Regulations
- Answer only as a comment to the official episode post in website (here)
- Good grammar, complete spellings and overall presentation will also be considered. But the main parameter of judgement will be content.
- Answers on posts in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be considered
- Answers accepted only in English
- Maximum length 300 characters (including spaces)
- Entries to be submitted within prescribed time-limit
- Winner to be announced post the deadline to submit entries
- Judges’ decision is final
- We operate as per IST
Hall Of Fame
- EP01 – Winner: Saloni Sharma, 1st Runner-up: Priyank B, 2nd Runner-up Kartik Behl
- EP02 – Winner: Ankit Bhatt, 1st Runner-up: Saloni Sharma, 2nd Runner-up Adney G
- EP03 – Winner Saloni Sharma, 1st Runner-up: Ankit Bhatt, 2nd Runner-up Priyank B, 3rd Runner-up Smit Nikam, 4th Runner-up Iftekar Alam
- EP04 – Winner Saloni Sharma, 1st Runner-up Adney G, 2nd Runner-up Smit Nikam, 3rd Runner-up Juan Spain, 4th Runner-up Kartik Behl