We are at the last stage of Miss TGPC 2017. Within a week, we will know the winner. It’s been an exciting month… full of drama, surprises and so much fun. We will miss the show once it ends. Nevertheless, let us make the best of this last week of the pageant.
In this episode, we present the full performance videos of the Top 7 contestants. In each video, a short speech of the finalist about why she is the right choice for the Miss TGPC title is present, along with the walk videos (party wear, style icon & ethnic wear rounds). The contestants were given chance to re-shoot their videos. Some of the contestants did make the use of this opportunity, while some chose to stick to the videos which worked for them, bringing them in the Top 7. Let us have a look at our Stunning Seven in their full performances.
Meet the Top 7 Finalists
Panel of Judges
- Aarushi Sharma – Aarushi is the first ever winner of Senorita Miss Intercontinental India. She represented India at Miss Intercontinental 2016 in Sri Lanka.
- Melvyn Dominic Noronha – Melvyn works with Femina Miss India as the designer of national costumes. He is also a singer, an artist and a pageant coach.
- Pooja Priyanka – Pooja is the winner of Miss World Fiji 2016 title. She represented Fiji at Miss World 2016 pageant in the USA.
- Rajkanya Baruah – Rajkanya is the winner of Femina Miss India Kolkata 2016 title. She was also a judge in Miss TGPC 2016 pageant.
- Shaine Soni – Shaine is a costume designer, stylist and director (operations) of Rubaru Miss India Elite 2016 pageant. As designer and stylist, she works with Film & TV personalities as well as beauty pageant contestants.
- Swati Nanda – Swati is a popular model and Television actress. Her journey to success begun with winning TGPC People’s Choice award in Indian Princess 2014. She also represented India at Top Model of the World 2014.
Selection of Winner
The winner will be chosen by the jury after going through the full performances of the 7 finalists. They are looking for someone who has a good balance of beauty and personality, someone who can possibly be a good representative for India in some major international pageant – if not now then in the coming years, someone who can be a great representative for The Great Pageant Community, just like Bhairavi Burad.
The Elite Panel (Premium members of TGPC group) will also play a role in the judging process. The top choice of the panel will get a direct entry in the Top 3 of Miss TGPC 2017. Though the final rankings of the Top 3 will be determined solely by judges’ scores.
In next episode, we will know the reviews of the Elite Panel and their Top 3 choices. Don’t miss it!