After a successful run of ‘Miss TGPC 2016’ last year, The Great Pageant Community is glad to announce the beginning of the hunt for ‘Miss TGPC 2017. This pageant intends to promote the talent and provide the exposure to the aspiring beauty queens by giving them an online platform at our social media outlets. At the end of the contest, Bhairavi Burad, the winner of Miss TGPC 2016, shall be passing on her crown to the new winner. The details of the contest are as below:
What is Miss TGPC 2017?
It is an online pageant to be conducted on social media channels of world’s leading pageant portal The Great Pageant Community for unmarried girls, who want to pursue career in modelling or beauty pageants. For more details on pageant, you can check out all the 15 Episodes of Miss TGPC 2016 [Click].
How will the pageant be organized?
- Applications (profile with pictures and a catwalk video) will be accepted from all eligible candidates via mail. It will be free of cost.
- From the applications received, around 20-30 applicants will be shortlisted. The short-listing will be done based on beauty, catwalk skills and overall profile. These shortlisted contestants will compete in the main contest. They will be allowed to proceed further on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2500/- (INR).
- The pageant will consist of following (or similar) rounds, not limited to:
- Ethnic Wear (Video)
- Recorded Interview (Video)
- Face-shot (Picture)
- Live Chat (Video)
- Style Icon round (Video)
- Party Wear round (Video)
- The contestants shall be submitting videos or pictures of the rounds mentioned above as per the guidelines given to them (rounds may change).
- There can be weekly eliminations based on scores of the judges in the particular rounds.
- Rounds are not limited to the above mentioned list; the list is just for reference.
- The ultimate winner will be arrived through this elimination process mentioned above.
How will Participants benefit from Miss TGPC 2017 Contest?
- They will get extremely good exposure among pageant community since TGPC is visited by pageant personalities (queens, sponsors, organizers, coaches, mentors, national directors, etc.).
- Full-on coverage on the most active pageant outlet of India and globe, through promotions at various channels.
- Our community will also assist the girls in improving their skills through various online tutorials and custom guidance.
- Participation is quite easy as there is no physical presence required to any venue and participation fees is nominal.
- Cash prize and other lucrative sponsored prizes (Check Prize Section Below)
What are the Prizes of Miss TGPC 2017?
- Winner of Miss TGPC 2017 will get a direct entry to the Top 10 of finale of Senorita India, provided they fulfil eligibility criteria of Senorita India.
- 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up of Miss TGPC 2017 will get a direct entry to the semi-finals of Senorita India, provided they fulfil eligibility criteria of Senorita India.
- Senorita India may pick more girls, from Miss TGPC 2017 contestants’ list, for semi-finals if they see the potential.
More about Senorita India:
Senorita India is a premier beauty pageant platform launched by Perk Events with the objective of empowering talented young women and providing them a strong platform to launch their careers. The pageant selects representatives for Miss International, Miss Intercontinental & World Top Model. This year the pageant finale will be conducted in Paris, France!
- Cash Prize Worth Rs. 10,000/- to the winner
- Wardrobe Gift Hamper to the Top 3 of the pageant and the winner of the subtitle ‘Sumit Fashion Best in Ethnic Wear’
More about Sumit Fashion:
Sumit Fashion was started in 1986 and is being headed by Behl family. The company is manufacturer cum whole-seller. The company is based as Delhi and provides the various range of outfits from Kids to Adults, from Indian wear to Western wear. Sumit Fashion believes in giving the best to the customers without making a hole into their pockets!
- A Pageant grooming session by ‘The Tiara Insitute’ for the winner and her 2 runner-ups. The winner gets the grooming course worth Rs. 50,000/- while the first & second runners-up gets grooming courses worth Rs. 40,000/- and Rs. 20,000/- respectively. The prizes stand valid for 6 month from the date of Miss TGPC 2017 finale.
More about The Tiara: Tiara is India’s No. 1 Pageant grooming institute, located in Pune. If there is a pageant contestant who is preparing seriously for a contest, she will know Tiara, and most probably she is already trained there. Tiara has produced multiple winners, runner-ups and uncountable number of semi-finalists in various pageants. The pageant school is led by Ritika Ramtri who has indirectly contributed a lot in making pageant world of India a successful sector.
- The winner of Miss TGPC 2017 will get a high fashion wardrobe hamper from Busy Bee.
- The winner of sub-title ‘Busy Bee Best in Style Icon’ will get a high fashion wardrobe hamper from Busy Bee.
- The winner of Miss TGPC 2017 will get Styling done by Busy Bee for 3 public events.
More about Busy Bee:
Busy Bee is a high street fashion boutique with exquisite evening wear and a wide variety of casual wear. The owner of the store Sanjana Ghosh is originally from New York City and she gets her fashion expertise from her life and experience there. Busy bee has been functioning and owning the fashion market in the busy lanes of Koregaon Park, Pune.
- The winner of Miss TGPC 2017 will get a high fashion wardrobe hamper from I Love Kapda.
- The winner of sub-title ‘Busy Bee Best in Style Icon’ will get a high fashion wardrobe hamper from I Love Kapda.
- The winner of Miss TGPC 2017 will get Styling done by ‘I Love Kapda’ for 3 public events.
More about I Love Kapda:
‘I Love Kapda’ by Neha Mantri provides is a high fashioned clothing lines. The brand is famous for styling beauty queens line Mrs India worldwide 2016 – Poonam shende, Mrs Earth Priyanka Khurana Goyal, Miss India worldwide-Ashita Munjely, Ms India Exquisite-Eesha Agarwal and the list goes on. Neha Manti has also styled socialites like Preeti Modi , Ushma Karia Agarwal, Aarti Singh, Vanita Shewani tharaney etc through her brand ‘I Love Kapda’. I Love Kapda presents a wide range of evening gowns, pageant and party wears.This premium store is located soho of Pune, Koregaon park.
- A Professional Modelling Portfolio Shoot to the winner of Miss TGPC 2016 Sponsored by Photo N Vogue
- A Professional Modelling Portfolio Shoot to the winner of ‘Photo N Vogue Miss Photogenic’
More about Photo N Vogue:
Photo N Vogue is run by Mukesh Rathore, an ace fashion photographer, based at Bhopal. Mukesh has done movie promotional photoshoot for Shahrukh Khan, Sunil Shetty, Madhuri Dixit, Sunny Leone, Mimoh Chakraborty, Evlin Sharma, Mukesh Tiwari, Tiger Shroff and many other celebrities. He is also a former associate scout of Femina Miss India and has shot many girls aspiring for beauty pageants. Mukesh will also pick one girl as the winner of ‘Photo N Vogue Miss Photogenic’ title who will get a modelling portfolio done by his company.
- A fashion designing course by ‘Fashion Fundas’ worth Rs. 40000/-. The winner may select any of the courses upto Rs. 40000/- from the institute. The offer is valid for next six month and is transferable to any of her relatives or friends.
More about Fashion Fundas:
Fashion Fundas is based at Pune and is being managed by Kamartaj Pathan who has more than 25 years of experience in this field and teaches students about Fashion illustration, Hand Embroidery, Textiles, Garment construction etc. She often judges various pageants and fashion shows. She has also helped in preparing few beauty queens.
Eligibility Criteria for the contestants:
1) The contestant should be a natural-born female and never married.
2) Age criteria: As on 31st December 2017, she should have completed 18 years of age and should be below 26 years old.
3) Height criteria: No height criteria for participating in Miss TGPC 2017 😉
4) She should have a valid identity proof and address proof (to be produced when asked).
5) She should not directly be related to TGPC Admins or any sponsors by blood relations.
How do I apply for the contest?
Shoot a video of your catwalk in an open space of around 20-30 seconds. Upload it on youtube or google drive and send us the link along with following details on mail to email@example.com :
- Name of the Contestant:
- Age of the Contestant (Send a photocopy of any government document, like Driving License, Voted Id):
- Height of the Contestant (We might ask for verification if required)
- Your Mobile Number
- Your Email ID:
- Your Profession:
- Your Hobbies:
- Your Biggest Achievement:
- Why do you want to participate in Miss TGPC 2017:
- How did you find about Miss TGPC 2017:
- Send 3 pictures of you: One face close-up, one mid-shot and one full length.
- Catwalk Video of 20-30 seconds
There is no dress code or theme for videos to be submitted by applicants. Applicants may refer the following video (submitted by Bhairavi Burad during Miss TGPC 2016) before preparing their videos. The following video is just for reference. The applicants need not imitate it!
Incomplete applications may be disqualified without any information. The last date to apply for the contest is 25th January 2017. We also suggest you to subscribe to our blog to receive the new updates of Miss TGPC 2017.