The Great Pageant Community is glad to announce its new Venture in the form of ‘Miss TGPC 2016‘. This initiative intends to promote the talent and provide the exposure to the aspiring beauty queens of tomorrow by providing them an online platform at our social media outlets. The details of the contest are as below:
What is Miss TGPC 2016?
It is an online pageant to be conducted on social media channels of leading pageant portal The Great Pageant Community for unmarried girls who want to pursue career in modelling or beauty pageants.
How will the pageant be organized?
- Applications (profile with pictures) will be accepted from all eligible candidates via mail. It will be free of cost.
- From the applications, around 20-30 applicants will be shortlisted. The short-listing will be done based on beauty, overall profile and public vote. From these, 15 finalists will be chosen to compete in the main contest. They will be allowed to proceed further on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000 INR.
- The pageant will consist of following (or similar) rounds, not limited to:
- Traditional Wear (Video)
- Recorded Interview via Skype (Video)
- Face-shot (Picture)
- Pageant Questions Round recorded Skype Chat (Video)
- Style Icon round (Video)
- Western Wear round (Video)
- The contestants shall be submitting videos or pictures of the rounds mentioned above as per the guidelines given to them (rounds may change)
- There will be one/two weekly eliminations based on scores of the judges in the particular round.
- Rounds are not limited to the above mentioned list, they are just for reference.
- The ultimate winner will be arrived through this elimination process.
How will Participant benefit from Miss TGPC 2016 Contest?
- They will get extremely good exposure since TGPC is visited by so many pageant personalities (queens, sponsors, organizers, coaches, mentors, national directors, etc.).
- Full-on coverage on the most active pageant outlet of India, through promotions at various channels.
- Our community will also assist the girls in improving their skills through various online tutorials and custom guidance.
- Participation is quite easy as there is no physical presence required to any venue and fees is quite economical.
- Cash prize and other lucrative sponsored prizes (Check Prize Section Below)
What are the Prizes of Miss TGPC 2016?
- Cash Prize Worth Rs. 10,000/- to the winner Sponsored by Sumit Fashion
- Wardrobe Piece to the Top 3 of the pageant Sponsored by Sumit Fashion
More about Sumit Fashion:
Sumit Fashion was started in 1986 and is being headed by Behl family. The company is manufacturer cum whole-seller. The company is based as Delhi and provides the various range of outfits from Kids to Adults, from Indian wear to Western wear. Sumit Fashion believes in giving the best to the customers without making a hole into their pocket.
- A Pageant grooming session by ‘The Tiara Insitute’ for the winner. The winner can select any one of the courses worth up to 40,000/-. The prize stands valid for next 6 month from the date of her appointment as Miss TGPC 2016.
More about The Tiara: Tiara basically needs no introduction. If there is a pageant contestant who is preparing seriously for a contest, she will know Tiara, and most probably she is already trained there. Tiara is the most famous pageant training school of India which has produced multiple winners, runner-ups and uncountable number of semi-finalists. The pageant school is led by Ritika Ramtri who has indirectly contributed a lot in making pageant world of India a successful sector.
- A fashion designing course by ‘Fashion Fundas’ worth Rs. 40000/-. The winner may select any of the courses upto Rs. 40000/- from the institute. The offer is valid for next six month and is transferable to any of her relatives or friends.
More about Fashion Fundas: Fashion Fundas is based at Pune and is being managed by Kamartaj Pathan who has more than 25 years of experience in this field and teaches students about Fashion illustration, Hand Embroidery, Textiles, Garment construction etc. She often judges various pageants and fashion shows. She has also helped in preparing few beauty queens. One classic example would be Swati Nanda, Indian Princess 2014 Top 5 and Top Model of the World India 2014 who was also the winner of TGPC’s People’s Choice Award.
- A Professional Modelling Portfolio Shoot to the winner of Miss TGPC 2016 Sponsored by Photo N Vogue
- A Professional Modelling Portfolio Shoot to the winner of ‘Photo N Vogue Miss Photogenic’
More about Photo N Vogue: Photo N Vogue is run by Mukesh Rathode, an ace fashion photographer, based at Bhopal. Mukesh has done movie promotional photoshoot for Shahrukh Khan, Sunil Shetty, Madhuri DIxit, Sunny Leone, Mimoh Chakraborty, Evlin Sharma, Mukesh Tiwari, Tiger Shroff and many other celebrities. He is also a former associate scout of Femina Miss India and has shot many girls aspiring for beauty pageants. Mukesh will also pick one girl as the winner of ‘Photo N Vogue Miss Photogenic’ title who will get a modelling portfolio done by his company.
- A Top 5 placement to one of the Top 3 contestants of Miss TGPC 2016 without any registration fees(provided she fulfils all the eligibility criteria). The selection shall be done by the National Director of the pageant.
- A Top 10 placements to two runner-ups with applicable registration fees.
More about World Supermodel Pageant India:
World Supermodel India and Teen Supermodel India is an annual Indian beauty pageant in search of natural grandeur with elegance, confidence and style while providing International platform to the Supermodels in India. The Indian Winner in respective category will be competing with other countries during World Supermodel Pageant, each year. The winners of this pageant will also have the privilege to enjoy limelight including several modelling assignments and offers.
- Tiara and sash to the winner of Miss TGPC 2016 Sponsored by Bird in Blue
- A Gift hamper to Top 5 each worth Rs. 5000/- by Bird in Blue
More about Bird in Blue:
Bird in Blue is a sophisticated yet eclectic brand that gives something fresh and edgy to everyone. The brand comprises extensive range of All-Purpose gifts that includes Jewellery, Gold Foil gifts, and corporate gifting ideas, Luxury gifts for men & women, and even lovely imported dolls for children. The brand epitomizes your personality and classy style with its love of culture, art and vintage fashion into each collection.
- An exclusive coverage of the event on social media outlets of Yellow Umbrella.
More about Yellow Umbrella:
Yellow Umbrella is a leading marketing services company helping several organisations with below-the-line promotional activities and assisting brands in gathering visibility. Yellow Umbrella is also a parent company owning Lifestyle brands, Modelling & Casting management while also specialising into Events & Media services
Eligibility Criteria for the contestants:
1) The contestant should be a natural-born female and never married.
2) Age criteria: As on 1st August 2016, she should have completed 15 years of age and should be below 29 years old.
3) Height criteria: No height criteria for winning Miss TGPC 2016 😉
4) She should have a valid identity proof and address proof (to be produced when asked)
5) She should not directly be related to TGPC Admins or any sponsors by blood relations.
How do I apply for the contest?
Send Following Details on mail to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Name of the Contestant:
- Age of the Contestant (Send a photocopy of any government document, like Driving License, Voted Id):
- Height of the Contestant (We might ask for verification if required)
- Your Mobile Number
- Your Email ID:
- Your Profession:
- Your Hobby:
- Your Biggest Achievement:
- Why do you want to participate in Miss TGPC 2016:
- How did you find about Miss TGPC 2016:
- Send 3 pictures of you: One face close-up, one mid-shot and one full length.
Incomplete applications may be disqualified without any information. The last date to apply for the contest is 5th August 2016. We also suggest you to subscribe to our blog to receive the new updates of Miss TGPC 2016.
Note: These prizes are can only be claimed by the winner if she is Indian, as our sponsors are Indian. However, should our winner come from country other than India, we shall be promoting her as a winner during her reign.